INSIGHTS will be supported by a network of senior scholars who lead the knowledge labs. They will advise junior researchers regarding communication and co-creation activities.
- Regulation and competition (Roland Strausz, HU Berlin)
- Firm policy and managerial decision-making (Anja Schöttner, HU Berlin)
- Environmental economics (Claudia Kemfert, DIW)
- Monetary economics and financial markets (Dieter Nautz, FU Berlin)
- Behavioral economics, gender, and education (Dorothea Kübler, WZB and TU Berlin).
- Public Economics (Christian Traxler, Hertie School)
- Digitalization, labor markets, and inequality (Alexandra Spitz-Oener, HU Berlin)
- Labor market policy and entrepreneurship (Marco Caliendo, U Potsdam)
- Demographic change and social policy (Peter Haan, DIW and FU Berlin)